Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. (Manager’s Name),
I am writing to you with regards to the recent Customer Service Representative’s position that I saw advertised on(Website’s Name).
I have more than 5 years of part-time work experience as a Customer Service Representative and have a successful track record of problem solving, communication, and decision making skills. I am confident that I am the best candidate for your vacancy. My present position of telephone sales representative at Palmetto Carriage has taught me the significance of clear communication and friendly service over the phone. In my current role, I resolve customer problems, give sales pitches, and take accurate notes of conversations with patrons. I have received excellent performance evaluations from my managers and have been formally recognised by them for my contribution towards my department’s success.
I am a highly methodical, amenable, and results orientated team player who is experienced in taking inbound calls from customers regarding products and services. I have also worked as a Bellhop at Charleston Place Hotel, where I successfully incorporated my solid communication skills to effectively interact with a vast team of people while simultaneously building rapport with visitors and guests. My duties also included taking care of physically challenged people. I demonstrated impeccable patience, care, and support while serving those with special needs.
Should you find interest in my application, then I will be available for an interview at your convenience. I have attached my resume and I encourage you to contact me regarding my application.
T: Phone number
E: email address
Customer Service Representative Cover Letter
Customer Service Representatives are in charge of providing information about company products and services and assisting with technical problems. Main responsibilities for those working in a Customer Service department are opening customer accounts, making recommendations, troubleshooting customer issues, updating customer databases, and handling financial accounts.
Cover letter samples for Customer Service Representatives showcase skills and experience such as:
- Strong knowledge of customer service practices
- Familiarity with company products
- The ability to adhere to administrative procedures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and stress tolerance
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Proven ability to manage conflicts and escalated customer issues
A Customer Service Representative example cover letter showcasing similar qualities is provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Customer Service Representative Resume Samples
Dear Ms. Raab:
With the enclosed resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Customer Service Representative position you have available. As an accomplished professional with more than 8 years of experience maximizing customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, I possess a breadth of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward your success through this role.
My background lies in successfully maintaining superior customer relationships and providing outstanding service and support to meet, and surpass, expectations and requirements. Throughout my career, I have managed customer communications and initiatives to realize improved customer service, satisfaction, and retention. Additionally, my established success in effectively interacting with and leading teams positions me to make a significant contribution in this position.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Developing and implementing key policies and procedures in customer service departments to boost productivity and enhance team morale.
- Earning a reputation for swiftly identifying and resolving potential customer-facing problems and discrepancies, leading to a significant boost in customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Successfully ensuring top-flight customer service and satisfaction while driving staff training and development and team motivation.
- Establishing solid and trusting relationships through exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced, deadline-driven, and customer-facing environments.
With my proven commitment to building strong customer relationships, I am prepared to extend my record of excellent service to your team at Duorontech. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.