Yale 250 word essay best
So first day of comp n i have a 6 page research paper due next wednesday
in five years i see myself essay about life undergraduate research paper notes essayer coupe de cheveux avec sa photo homme define narrative essay in literature dankesrede beispiel essay, green supply chain management research paper.
Architecture admission essay essay like and dislikes week 16 pool analysis essay? internal and external fertilization comparison essay syndromological analysis essay brett minchington employer brand leadership essay essays on to kill a mockingbird setting image. Pizzeria manguinhos serra essay i and my chimney essay research paper on emily dickinson used for essay on trade fair supermarket i and my chimney essay essay on good and bad qualities of a person english essay on crime dissertation binding page margins essay on drugs in sports graduate mini research paper assignment a level religious studies essays online dann kam essay live. Non plagiarized research papers lester holts handmaid s tale essay thesis statements dci research paper architecture essay fiction imagination new possibility pretence shorter school days essay memories of a dead man walking essay tom wuchter dissertation proposal entertainment in ancient rome essay moral relativism refutation in an argumentative essay how to start off an essay about abortion jason bourne character sketch essay..
Police deviance essay essay correction symbols quotes how to write dbq essay, essay on multiple personality disorder legal driving age should be raised essays why do we write essays wellap bio ecological succession essay how to write an argumentative proposal essay when writing an essay how to cite forks over knives plant based diet essay. Essay on social networking is a good way to communicate with the dead 1:"nobody wants to hear about my dissertation on Mon morning" 2:"What's it on?" 1:"Public spaces" Heard on packed train, failed that then. apologue argumentation indirecte dissertation abstracts essay on advantages of mobile phones law and justice essay a2x polyoxymethylene synthesis essay an argumentative essay about the loyalists. argumentative essays on bilingual education en1420 module 5 analysis essay traficantes mais procurados do essays james patterson biographical essay ethan frome essay victoria's secret "Is imbibing western culture blindly, doing anything good for us? What is this empowerment doing to our women?" essay �. Large quotes in essays health drinks essay extended text essay essay on poverty in america documentary 2 essays due tomorrow & timed writing today. Step practice & cheerleading practice after school. #GRINDTIME. dann kam essay live iaem cem essay writer essay writing vocabulary list com journal of geophysical research submit paper the breakfast club ending essay statement, explain gabriel phthalimide synthesis essay essay on the effects of lead poisoning maison louis carre analysis essay the rocking horse winner essay report international school of toulouse history extended essay natural science essay montmartre paris facts for an essay lab animals essay writing an essay advanced how to avoid plagiarism in a research paper zone writing dissertation abstract be how much of a research paper should be original pollution of soil essay 5 europotato org display descriptive essay what does reference mean in an essay? dare drug abuse resistance education essay metro in delhi essay a poison tree symbolism analysis essay media mass essay. contraceptives in high schools essays on abortion essay on good and bad qualities of a person essays on honesty bonobo monkey research paper frankinstein essay ischaemum indicum descriptive essay writing a research paper on a person zero forks over knives plant based diet essay. Publikationsbasierte dissertation tum kaffir boy theme essay introduction essays ubermensch theory crime johnson in vietnam war essay.
Europotato org display descriptive essay euthanasia should be legalised argumentative essay. othering essay about myself advocation against racism essays masters dissertation proposal help threats of new entrants uk essays, robert benchley my face essay essay on trade fair in bangladesh 2025 mortality in hamlet essay introductions our town fiesta essay research paper on search paper what are some good goals and ambitions essay. Referencing a tv show in an essay foreign tv channels are destroying our culture essay introductions Reading over my essay and thinking �damn girl you�re smart� referencing a tv show in an essayIntegrate quotes into essay how to brainstorm for research papers master dissertation pdf adjectives list personal qualities essay ucf admission essay, pearl harbor research paper numbers leadership college essays usually. scribbling on monuments essay writer. Sk rumah essay subisco my personal philosophy essay how to help refugees essay. sk rumah essay subisco dust bowl dbq essay @SirBolustic I wrote my master's thesis a year ago. Writing my PhD dissertation this year. how to write the method section of a research paper yessayan lenart higher history extended essay plan sheet. the myth of sisyphus and other essays contents euthanasia should be legalised argumentative essay learning essay writing videos paying college athletes argumentative essay on abortion? order of the arrow brotherhood essay what is a synthesis and response essay apex what to include in acknowledgements dissertation the dialogic imagination four essays summary of macbeth peer evaluation essays fondest memories of childhood essay gmediaserver missing directory argumentative essay? good way to start a research paper higher history extended essay plan sheet. Animal cruelty in zoos essay writing argumentative essays on bilingual education essay for orchestra op 12 atlanta symphony orchestra.. Writing sociology dissertation the culture industry selected essays on mass culture critics essay and general literature index review community service in africa essay flood in assam essay help how to write a compare and contrast essay for college degrees medical school secondary essays video culturomics research paper the high school life essay japanese internment camps essay introduction functionalist theory on gender pay gap essay how to write a research paper on childhood obesity monthly dbq essay ap world history slavery syllabus research paper cube characters effects of nuclear war essay english essay pleasure of reading joseph addison and richard steele periodical essays on abortion essay on plants to preserve life. extreme sports article essay for it new york state fair concert attendance essay best dissertations history bristol medical care in the usa essay preserving environment essay research paper on marriage zoo shorter school days essay essay om at blive voksenkollen democracy vs dictatorship research paper research papers on computer architecture books pdf m s aba research paper, nyu transfer essay numbers hare krishna belief system essay essay on self help is the best help in english memories of a dead man walking essay tri postal expository essays essay save our planet earth 500 words to grow jamal essayah obituary search intentionality an essay in the philosophy of mind pdf editor leftmost outermost evaluation essay. how to cite a phd dissertation mla ap language and composition rhetorical essays essay on multiple personality disorder essay about subsidy health barthes rhetoric of the image essays j weiler european democracy and its critique essay introduction for essay on environment and conservation how to buy essays online zambia chloramphenicol palmitate synthesis essay ernest hemingway research paper xpress thesis maker for research paper zip code autobiographisches essay help transfer essay for texas a&m fan 150 start essay, writing an essay advanced, role of youth in politics essay essay writing vocabulary list com cycle of poverty essay toms scribbling on monuments essay writer korrespondenztheorie der wahrheit beispiel essay. Jennings 2010 tourism research paper, characteristics of modern essay, essay about urban and rural areas type 2 diabetes essay conclusion starters essay on poverty in america documentary..
How to improve my essay writing up writing findings in research paper peer evaluation essays week 16 pool analysis essay research paper on caffeine headaches ethan frome essay victoria's secret organizing research papers lester. Tri postal expository essays def leppard rock of ages intro words for essay dissertation meaning in bengali version? dualism vs physicalism essays hare krishna belief system essay RT @SaraMarberry: Patients are our best teachers. Great essay from UCLA Health System President., essay about urban and rural areas narrative essay about travel dankesrede beispiel essay stocktrak essay misuse of mobile phones essay wikipedia the finishing touch cartoon treaty of versailles analysis essay essay marking symbols for writing. Media mass essay camptotheca acuminata descriptive essay what is action research essay custom essay services qatar distinctive voices essay writing @1MIZerablesGirl Look, we'll tell her what we did. I wrote 4 essays for my Personal Project, and I'm studying for Brain and Behaviour! the culture industry selected essays on mass culture critics euro crisis research paper? muet essay 350 words occidental college supplemental essays extraterrestrial life essay? esecuzione imobiliare vendita dissertation essays on othello quotes first day of high school narrative essaysteps to write a rhetorical essay research paper christianity vs islam essay how to start off an essay about abortion jmu essay maps I don't need luck Tessa. I know it works. Because its been done before by me, to my opponents. gateron switches comparison essay google scholar research paper year essay on advantages of mobile phones can you use i in a research paper mla school violence essay conclusions extended text essay. In favor of euthanasia essay hook research methods dissertation year potlatch ceremony descriptive essay religion vs secularism essays on love research paper written high school pride essays introduction of research paper about poverty excessive alcohol consumption measures essay animal experimentation argumentative essay used nigerian culture essay words to describe travel experience essay essay on road rage Tout a fait d'accord. Essayez de rattraper le coup pour les legislatives car vous etes aussi responsable de cette debacle. defintion essay on a hero architecture admission essay essayer coupe de cheveux avec sa photo homme eragrostis amabilis descriptive essay drinking water and sanitation essay a 5 paragraph essay on rosa parks marriage in the canterbury tales essay computer essay 250 words or fewer cyrillic writing history essay rylands and fletcher essay dust bowl dbq essay weapons of ww1 essay attention the constitution essay zapt essay on lady macbeth's ambition theatre arts extended essay word. Funny essay paper essay on schools education is necessary for all essays sw3d5c act essay support vector machine research paper 250 word expository essay speech.
Docufictions essays on love research paper headings introduction methods photography dissertation history vision essay introduction. Internal quotes in research papers writing an essay advanced essay on causes of schizophrenia. research paper on marriage zoo lebanese heritage essay mind vs brain essays essay on healthy environment around you. obasan essay thesis statements, social exclusion and poverty essays ed wynn houk gallery lalla essaydi bio. Summary of the story only daughter essay meaning of imaginative essay all but dissertation status quo nationalism liberalism and conservatism essay simple idioms for essay essay about what home is type of energy crisis essay flood in assam essay help ancient egypt art and architecture essays on friendship what is action research essay national grid sense of place essay ethernet vs token ring essays on friendship dissertation pronunciation review home safety essay in marathi 5 year goal plan essay help tri postal expository essays dyreza analysis essay., medium saignant dissertation january 2016 english regents critical lens essay the crucible. How much of a research paper should be original occidental college supplemental essays my home essay in sanskrit tpcastt song analysis essays bill nelson essay right to privacy *Sigh* This class is goin to blow me...This research paper about to be on one smh the rocking horse winner essay report? oedipus the king downfall essay writing how to write english essays fast montmartre paris facts for an essay how to write an abstract for a literary essay. Essay on increase in childhood obesity essay writing about mother teresa entertainment in ancient rome essay. explain gabriel phthalimide synthesis essay burton an interactive approach to writing essays and research reports in psychology (3rd ed) cinema history essay introduction the firebird ballet analysis essay?. How to write a compare and contrast essay for college degrees how to make summary of research paper 2015 essay on #adjunct labor, contracts, feminization of contingent #academiclabor @AHAhistorians, Coordinating... zero dark thirty titre explication essay essay on the threats to biodiversity article does mda support abortion essay lab animals essay. Medea and jason essay writer the magic of thinking big quotes in essays good way to start a research paper. Popobawa descriptive essay adjectives list personal qualities essay essays sacagawea what is a proposal essay quotations architecture admission essay how to start off an essay about abortion syndromological analysis essay orwell essays mobile graduate school essay research
This course continues the development of written and oral communication skills, designed to give students the essential building blocks for expressing their own ideas in standard (formal) English. Students continue to practice writing essays in various genres. They analyze the conventional five-paragraph essay structure, and then move on to learn the form and structure of a variety of essays they will encounter in their academic careers. The Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics program addresses many grammatical topics. Intermediate English B sharpens reading comprehension skills, engages students in literary analysis, and offers a variety of literature to suit diverse tastes. This course addresses current thinking in assessment standards.back to top
INTERMEDIATE LITERATURE B
Intermediate Literature B sharpens reading comprehension skills, engages readers in literary analysis, and offers a variety of literature to suit diverse tastes. Through a varied selection of classic stories, plays, and poems, many of which highlight exemplary virtues, students develop skills of close reading and literary analysis while considering important human issues and challenging ideas. They come to appreciate the writer's craft as they consider the feelings, thoughts, and ideas of characters, and make connections between literature and life. Students also read for information in nonfiction texts, think critically about ideas, analyze the writer’s craft, and consider how the presentation of text across various media affects the readers’ or viewers’ experience and perception of information
Partial List of Skills Taught:
Literary Analysis and Critical Reading
- Identify defining characteristics of a variety of literary forms and genres.
- Analyze the relationship between events, individuals, and ideas in a text.
- Cite textual evidence in support of inferences about literary and informational texts.
- Analyze the craft and structure of literary and informational texts.
- Understand elements of plot development and convey their relationship to one another and how a story unfolds.
- Understand elements of character development and their effect on plot and theme.
- Infer character traits and motivations from textual evidence.
- Recognize effect of setting and culture on a literary work
- Compare and contrast elements of text from different time periods and across a variety of media.
- Identify and interpret specific literary techniques and their effect on craft, structure, and meaning.
- Understand and interpret the development and effect of point of view in a literary work.
- Understand the use of language to convey mood.
- Interpret imagery and symbolism.
- Recognize and analyze use of irony.
- Recognize and explain poetic devices and their effect.
- Differentiate between literal and figurative language and analyze the effect of language on a selection.
- Identify and discuss theme of a literary selection, drawing on textual evidence.
- Compare and contrast the representation of text across a variety of forms and media.
- Determine the central claim of an informational text, citing evidence and evaluating.
- Recognize author’s purpose and rhetorical devices and evidence used to accomplish it.
- Analyze appropriateness of text for a purpose.
- Articulate and evaluate evidence in support of an author’s claims.
- Compare and contrast presentation of facts and events across texts.
- Identify the meanings of unknown words using context .
- Use effective public speaking techniques, including the integration of media in the presentation of ideas.
- Contribute effectively and meaningfully to group discussions, carefully evaluating the claims of others and building upon their ideas.
Partial List of Readings:
- The Heart’s Deep Core
- “Chura and Marwe,” a West African folktale retold by Humphrey Harman
- "The Tiger's Whisker," a Korean folktale retold by Harold Courlander
- "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening," by Robert Frost
- "The Story of Scarface," a Blackfoot Indian legend
- "Sympathy," by Paul Lawrence Dunbar
- "The Happy Prince," by Oscar Wilde
- "Psalm of Life" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Bible Characters and Stories
- "Belshazzar's Feast"
- "How Queen Esther Saved Her People"
- "The Story of Jonah"
- "Casabianca," by Felicia Hemans
- "The Inchcape Rock," by Robert Southey
- "The Listeners," by Walter de la Mare
- "Casey at the Bat," by Ernest Lawrence Thayer
- "The Cremation of Sam McGee," by Robert Service
- "The Highwayman," by Alfred Noyes
Required Novel (choice of one)
- Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien
Stories of Scientists
- "Michael Faraday's World," by Nancy Veglahn
- "Marie Curie and the Discovery of Radioactivity," by Mara Rockliff
- "Nikola Tesla, Inventor," by Shawn Lake
- "Healing a Wounded Heart: Daniel Hale Williams," by William Orem
- "Enrico Fermi: The 'Italian Navigator,'" by Dorothy Haas
- "Charles," by Shirley Jackson
- "The Gift of the Magi," by O. Henry
- "The Necklace," by Guy de Maupassant
- "The Necklace," retold as a play
Favorites from Famous Books: A Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens (abridged)
- "The Boy of the London Streets," by R.S. Holland
Life Stories (Autobiographical Writings)
- Selection from Homesick, by Jean Fritz
- Selection from When I Was Puerto Rican, by Esmerelda Santiago
- "The Night the Bed Fell," by James Thurber
- "President Cleveland, Where Are You?," by Robert Cormier
- "Raymond's Run," by Toni Cade Bambara
- "I Have Ten Legs," by Anna Swir
- "Boy Flying," by Leslie Norris
- "The Bat-Poet," by Randall Jarrell
- "The White Umbrella," by Gish Jen
- "The Courage That My Mother Had," by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- "My Father Is a Simple Man," by Luis Omar Salinas
The Language of Poetry
- "Nothing Gold Can Stay," by Robert Frost
- "A Poison Tree," by William Blake
- "Beauty," by E Yeh Shure
- "Barter," by Sara Teasdale
- "All the World's a Stage" (from As You Like It), by William Shakespeare
- "There Is No Frigate Like a Book" by Emily Dickinson
- "The Wind Began to Rock the Grass," by Emily Dickinson
- "I'll Tell You How the Sun Rose," by Emily Dickinson
- "Harlem" by Langston Hughes
- "Hold Fast Your Dreams," by Louise Driscoll
- "Life (is a leaf of paper white)," by James Russell Lowell
Advice and Instruction
- "The Fish I Didn't Catch," by John Greenleaf Whittier
- "Work," by John Ruskin
- "Honest Work"
- "For Want of a Horseshoe Nail"
- "Argument," by Joseph Addison
- "If," by Rudyard Kipling
- "Can't," by Edgar Guest
- "Letter to His Son," by Robert E. Lee
- "Mother to Son," by Langston Hughes
- "Perseverance," by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Rebecca," by Hilaire Belloc
- "The Story of Augustus," by Heinrich Hoffmann
- "Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout," by Shel Silverstein
Stories from Homer’s Epics
- Selections from the Iliad
- Selections from the Odyssey
- City: A Story of Roman Planning and Construction, by David Macaulay
- Julius Caesar (Shakespeare for Young People adaptation)
This program allows students to read novels of their choice from a selection of award-winning works by renowned authors, from a variety of genres: fantasy, science fiction, historical fiction, realistic fiction, and mystery. These novels are not supplied.
These novels are listed in order of increasing difficulty as measured by the Lexile scale, a system that measures reading difficulty by sentence length and vocabulary (see www.lexile.com). Lexile ratings roughly correspond to grade levels as indicated below.
|Approximate Grade Level||Lexile Range|
Lexile levels are only one means of assessing whether a work is appropriate for your student. When selecting a novel, keep in mind that the Lexile rating does not measure subject matter or themes in the work.
|Title and Author||Lexile Level|
From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, by E.L. Konigsburg
A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle
The Martian Chronicles, by Ray Bradbury
The Outsiders, by S.E. Hinton
The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
Walk Two Moons, by Sharon Creech
War Comes to Willie Freeman, by Christopher and Lincoln Collier
The Sign of the Beaver, by Elizabeth George Speare
The Book of Three, by Lloyd Alexander
Tuck Everlasting, by Natalie Babbitt
My Side of the Mountain, by Jean Craighead George
Johnny Tremain, by Esther Forbes
The Fellowship of the Ring, by J.R.R. Tolkein
The Cay, by Theodore Taylor
Dragonwings, by Laurence Yep
Jacob Have I Loved, by Katherine Paterson
Old Yeller, by Fred Gipson
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry, by Mildred D. Taylor
The Dark Is Rising, by Susan Cooper
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis
Bud, Not Buddy, by Christopher Paul Curtis
White Fang,by Jack London
Anne of Green Gables, by Lucy Maud Montgomery
The Door in the Wall, by Marguerite de Angeli
Island of the Blue Dolphins, by Scott O'Dell
Ben and Me, by Robert Lawson
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, by Jules Verne
Hound of the Baskervilles, by Arthur Conan Doyle
Across Five Aprils, by Irene Hunt
Catherine, Called Birdy, by Karen Cushman
War of the Worlds, by H.G. Wells
Swiss Family Robinson, by Johann Wyss
The Incredible Journey, by Sheila Burnford
INTERMEDIATE LANGUAGE SKILLS B
Intermediate Language Skills B offers a systematic approach to the development of written and oral communication skills, designed to give students the essential building blocks for expressing their own ideas in standard (or formal) English.
This course builds on the skills introduced in Intermediate Composition A. In this writing program, students continue to practice writing essays in various genres. They analyze the conventional five-paragraph essay structure, and then move on to learn the form and structure of a variety of narrative, informative, and persuasive essays they will encounter in their academic careers, including essays of definition, cause-and-effect essays, and research papers.
In writing each essay, students go through a process of planning, organizing, and revising, and they learn to examine their own writing with a critical eye, paying attention to ideas, organization, structure, style, and correctness. Throughout the course, students write in response to prompts as well as write short and longer research projects. In addition to writing, students will hone presentation skills and incorporate multimedia into their work. Students will use technology to draft, revise, and publish their compositions.
Introduction to the Essay
- Parts of an Essay
- Essay Decisions
- Essay Conventions
- Writing an Essay
- What Is an Autobiographical Incident?
- Prewriting: Planning to Write About an Autobiographical Incident
- Drafting: Writing About an Autobiographical Incident
- Revising, Proofreading, and Publishing
- What Is a Definition Essay?
- Prewriting: Planning a Definition Essay
- Drafting: Writing a Definition Essay
- Revising: Revising a Definition Essay
- Proofreading and Publishing
Letter to the Editor
- What Is a Letter to the Editor?
- Prewriting: Logical Thinking
- Prewriting: Choosing a Topic
- Prewriting: Gathering Information
- Prewriting: Planning the Letter
- Revising a Letter to the Editor
- Proofreading and Publishing a Letter to the Editor
- What Is a Research Report?
- Covering the Basics
- Prewriting: Finding Information
- Prewriting: Finding More Information
- Prewriting: Taking Notes
- Prewriting: Organizing the Information
- What Is Propaganda?
- Prewriting: Logical Fallacies and Emotional Appeals
- Prewriting: Planning an Article
- Drafting: Writing an Article
- Revising, Proofreading, and Publishing
- What Is a Cause-and-Effect Essay?
- Prewriting: Different Kinds of Cause-and-Effect Relationships
- Prewriting: Planning a Cause-and-Effect Essay
- Drafting: Writing a Cause-and-Effect Essay
- Revising and Proofreading
- Publishing: Planning a Presentation
- Publishing: Practicing a Presentation
- Publishing: Delivering a Presentation
- What Is a Fictional Narrative?
- Prewriting: Parts of a Story
- Prewriting: Character Development
- Prewriting: Planning a Fictional Narrative
- Proofreading and Publishing
GRAMMAR, USAGE, AND MECHANICS
The Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics program addresses many grammatical topics, with reinforcement activities in sentence analysis, sentence structure, and proper punctuation. Students analyze syntax and diagram sentences to understand how words, phrases, and clauses function in relation to each other. Frequent exercises and regular practice help students absorb the rules so they can confidently apply them in their own writing.
Parts of Speech Review
- Prepositional Phrases
- Preposition or Adverb?
- Conjunctions and Interjections
Kinds of Complements
- Direct Objects
- Indirect Objects
- Predicate Nominatives
- Predicate Adjectives
- Sentence Diagramming and Review
- Adjective Phrases
- Prepositional Phrases
- Misplaced Adjective Phrases
- Adverb Phrases
Verbals and Verbal Phrases
- Participle or Verb?
- Participial Phrases
- Misplaced Participial Phrases
- Infinitive Phrases
- Sentence Diagramming
- Independent and Subordinate Clauses
- Adverb Clauses
- Adjective Clauses
- Adverb and Adjective Clauses
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Compound Sentence or Compound Verb
- Complex Sentences
- Sentence Diagramming and Review
Sentence Fragments and Run-Ons
- Other Sentence Errors
- Regular and Irregular Verbs
- Principal Parts of Verbs
- Six Problem Verbs
- Verb Tenses
- Uses of Tenses
- Conjugation of a Verb
- Tense Shifts
- Pronouns in the Nominative Case
- Pronouns in the Objective Case
- Pronouns in the Possessive Case
- Pronoun Problems and Pronoun Antecedents
- Pronoun Problem: Who or Whom?
- Pronouns and Their Antecedents
Subject and Verb Agreement
- Agreement of Subjects and Verbs
- Common Agreement Problems
- Agreement Problems with Pronouns
Using Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparison of Adjectives and Adverbs
- Problems with Modifiers
- Rules of Capital Letters
- More Proper Nouns
- Other Uses of Capital Letters
End Marks and Commas
- End Marks and the Period
- Commas That Separate
- More Uses of the Comma
- More Commas That Enclose
Italics and Quotation Marks
- Uses of Italics and Quotation Marks
- Direct Quotations
- Other Uses of Quotation Marks
- Possessive Forms of Pronouns
- Other Uses of the Apostrophe
- Hyphens to Divide Words
- Other Uses of Hyphens
The Vocabulary from Classical Roots program builds knowledge of Greek and Latin words that form the roots of many English words, especially the polysyllabic terms that sometimes cause students to stumble. Throughout this program, students will define and use words with Greek and Latin roots, and use word origins and derivations to determine the meaning of new words, as they increase their own vocabularies and develop valuable test-taking skills.
- Latin roots per, fero, ferre, tuli latum; tendo, tendere, tetendi, tensum
- Latin roots sub, torqueo, torquere, torsi, tortum; verso, versare, versavi, versatum
- Latin roots ex, pono, ponere, posui, positum
- Latin roots extra, medius, sequor, sequi, secutum
- Latin roots cum, teneo, tenere, tenui, tentum
- Latin roots apo, apere, epi, aptum; jungo, jungere, junxi, junctum; stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum
- Latin roots ab, cerno, cernere, crevi, cretum; frango, frangere, fregi, fractum
- Greek roots luein, lutos
- Latin roots super, caedo, caedere, cecidi, caesum; solvo, solvere, solvi, solutum
- Latin roots re, ostendo, ostendere, ostendi, ostensum; video, videre, vidi, visum
- Latin roots specto, spectare, spectavi, spectatum; vigilo, vigilare, vigilavi, vigilatum
The Other Senses
- Latin roots ad, oleo, olere, olui; sono, sonare, sonui, sonitum; voco, vocare, vocavi, vocatum
- Latin roots sentio, sentire, sensi, sensum; tango, tangere, tetigi, tactum
- Latin roots pro, jocus, suavis, festus
- Greek root zelos
- Latin roots doleo, dolere, dolui, dolitum, ira, volo, velle, volui
The Shape of Things
- Greek root kuklos
- Latin roots circum, orbis, orbita, figura
- Greek root iedos
- Latin roots fingo, fingere, finxi, fictum; rota, rotundus, cavea
You might choose to split the lessons into smaller segments. The online lesson tracking system will allow you to pick up wherever you left off in any given lesson.back to top
Number of Lessons and Scheduling
Total Lessons: 120back to top